As image processing algorithm engineer you will focus on developing cutting-edge algorithms for 2D/3D image processing for real-world scenarios where the image exhibit various practical challenges such as low resolution, low lighting, heavy compression.
- Working knowledge of at least one the following fields (not limited to):
A) 2D image processing: image/video restoration; image/video enhancement, e.g. denoising, dehazing/defogging, inpainting, deblurring, super-resolution, video stabilization; optical flow; stereo matching; mobile phone dual camera related applications, such as stereo low-light shot, stereo super-resolution, and bokeh & image effects etc; image/video coding technology.
B) 3D depth image processing: cloud points denoising, depth image inpainting, 3D reconstruction, object recognition, 3D face reconstruction/recognition, facial motion capture and animation.
- Good knowledge in state-of-the-art algorithms and deep learning (CNN), mathematics (coordinate geometry, linear algebra, and optimization).
- Established experience in PCL/VCGLIB/OpenCV for image processing.
- Programming skills in at least one of the following: C/C++, Python, Matlab in different OS.
- Experience with collaborative coding, source control techniques and software project management such as git.
- Salary negotiable
- Official work visa provided
- Free snacks during work time