Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position
As Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will specialize in building highly scalable Cloud Applications software.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, responsible for backend development of new features and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and integration.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement solutions
- Develop and maintain complex and optimized Oracle SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions
- Develop and maintain logical design of Oracle tables, views, indexes
- Work with Application Architects and other team members to understand the application’s functional needs and requirements
- Provide feedback on and adhere to delivery dates
- Identify potential process improvements and provide technical recommendations where appropriate
- 3+ years Oracle PL/SQL developer using 11g
- Experienced with large table management with multiple schemas
- Experienced with Oracle analytic functions such as pivot
- Experienced with Transaction Management
- Experienced with DBMS packages
- Familiar with Oracle execution plans and the use of hints
- Familiar with Views, Triggers, Types
- Able to write dynamic execution queries
- Some software development experience required (preferably Java)
- Familiar with other DB solutions (nosql, redis, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Able to work individually and in groups
- Able to contribute to and participate in Engineering Functional Design reviews
- Familiar with Agile software development processes
- Familiar with Change Management processes
Compensations and benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included).
- 31 days of vacation per year.
- 100% paid sick leave policy.
- English classes in the office.
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere.
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company.
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!
город Санкт-Петербург, Средний проспект, 88аПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день